Skip to main content

MIRROR.

Have always wanted to write something for you,infact I wrote this months ago,but coudn't post it. Will sure do now. Better late than never.

So here it goes,


My mirror,






You hate it when i say you're my mirror. But believe me what is more fun than annoying you? 
I mean it. I mean it that you're my soul in a different body sent to me by god. You're this precious gem to me who is adorable even she wakes up in the morning with hair spread all over her face, with oily area of skin around the T-zone, and that beautiful smile you give when you look at me. 

I feel so blessed i cant express. 
You are exceptionally adorable even when you eat like a hungry grandma and demand expensive stuffs from me. You're adorable when you make cute little noises when we speak our own language. God ,I love that.

And it fills my heart with love to say how much i adore you when you're asleep with your tiny li'll hands and feet spread across the bed. 

I cannot even beigin to pen down all the beautiful,  lovely, fun moments with you. I have laughed till death to our jokes and cried to sleep at nights when you hated me. 

I know that I haven't been an awesome elder sister to you like you always wanted , but i always loved you like my own child whom i never wanted to get hurt by anyone or anything in this world. 
I would go to limits to save you from this harsh cruel world. But it gives me immense pride to see that you've made your way through this tough world on your own. 
You know what to stand for, and whom to stand by. You educated yourself on whats right and wrong .You made yourself strong enough to fight for the things you deserved.
Its a lot you've done on your own . 

Not everyone can create magic. Not everyone can be as candid as you. I had the most beautiful childhood filled with happiness, excitement, fun, joy and love because of you. I tried my best to create happy memories for you, i tried my best to be the best sister anyone has. To be your best friend and to be able to share everything together and share laughter in our own happy world together. Just the two of us. 
I used to be jealous whenever I had to share you, I suddenly feel like a guardian and dont ever wana give you up to just anybody because not eveyone will know how to takecare of you,but that just happens to every sister i guess.
When we fight, which is only what we have done lately ,mostly. My heart aches knowing this, even during the fight, that i wont be able to laugh with you for the next few days untill things are normal again. 

I watch you sleeping and my heart just wants to hug you. So i place my finger in your palm and experience the most beautiful bond we have. 
I may not have been the best sister to you, but here's one thing i would expect you to understand, that just like you, i am also evolving everyday. 
I have my own insecurities and issues in my life i worried about. I have not been able to live my life as per to my expectations,i ddint come to this world fully known learned about sisterhood, or the way to act as i dont have anyone to look upto. This is my first trial at being the elder sister. And im trying everything. Im correcting every single day. I want you to know that im just as imperfect as anyone else. 


I am very harsh on myself when i let people down. Even when i let down you. 
I have a lot on  my plate every single day with all the responsibilities and expectations to fulfill. You would know if you would step into my shoes. 
You misunderstand me. A lot. I hope you'll understand one day when you're older. 
I just wana say this , my lil piece of heart, that i love you. And i will always love you no matter what. Even if you hate me. Even if you think im not a good sister. I miss my lil angel. You sparkle the world with your pressence. Do not ever settle for less.

With love, 
To my lil starfish. :) 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDS AREN'T ENOUGH

Being the kind of species which has been given the ability to speak, communicate and interact with others of our kind is a big advantage compared to other species we know.  We can interact with facial expressions, the various sounds we make and has meaning, we have been given the mind to use alphabets and numericals to form words and sentences. We can express what we feel through the words we form.  Often we tend to explain others about how we feel and fail to do so by saying i don't know how to explain! Or i lack the ability to.  Whereas some believe expressing has to do with the kind of person you are, always expressive since childhood? An extrovert or an introvert? And by generalizing that intriverts can't express.  Expressing has nothing to do with what kind of person he/ she has been throughout, its the form in which they choose to express.  Expressing is a natural phenomenon done by everyone in some form or the others. Some don't need words to do so, they can by simpl

I WONDER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE NOW.

 Here is a story about two different friends, who once were close but not anymore.  I do wonder what you look like now.  The face i had watched everyday for years, is now lost to me. I haven't even kept any photographs of you, or us, or any group in which you can be seen. I still hate you. But i miss you.  I hated it that you pretended to be close to me, who pretended that I'm her special friend, who I thought misses my absence, who makes special posts on facebook tagging me with captions consisting of our nicknames, who puts whatsapp DPs with me, who paid for my food, who gave me company when I was bored. You made me feel that I'm your special friend, the one friend who you truly think of as your own. I have always craved for real connections and wanted to have a group of friends so bad that I too thought you and your "nakhres " to be included in the only group of friends I had. My group consisted of only two people, me and the other person.  I'm usually scar

THE WOMAN IN THAT BALCONY.

As an individual, my mother was always fond of going new places, exploring our neighborhood and places nearby. She  always took out the time to do what she loved so gracefully . It was so peaceful to watch her get ready so effortlessly every day and begin her daily exploration. That is something I am yet to learn fully, doing what you love. This story is of the time when I was a small kid. After when dad used to  leave early for work every morning, it was always me and my mom left in our sweet small home. And for the rest of the day, we were the only companion we had. As a child, I was something of a quite one, obeying every order, serving my mom. Me and mom used to take care of each other. We were like friends who understood everything about what we need at what time. We were at peace. No unnecessary expectations, no hurtings.                                      We had a routine for every evening. We used to walk. We used to start getting dressed when it was evening enough for going